Monday 24 June 2013

Remember the Days of Your Childhood... and SMILE!


Remember the Days of Your Childhood... 
and SMILE!

Ok, that was weird.  I was going over some past blogs (and I've written so little lately that most of my blogs are well in the past) and I noticed that sometimes I didn't recognize the writer.  All my blogs have been written by me (unless I note otherwise) but they either made me chuckle or smile in a way that I didn't realize I could make anyone do, let alone myself.  So that was a fun realization.  


I also noticed that I enjoyed the fun blogs with the funny pictures more - but that might just be me.  I particularly liked Duvet Day Revisited with all the monkeys, but now most of the monkey picture links are broken.  Sorry.  But it did make me think I could use more animals in my blogs - does that go against Vegan principals to use animals for their pictures? 


Anyway, I thought as this blog is called SMILE, perhaps I should stick with the light stuff, the fun stuff, the monkey stuff.  Don't worry, you will still get something to think about - but it will be cleverly disguised as something fun.  Well, that is the aim anyway.  


Until then, smile!

Thank you for reading. For more information on Raja Yoga philosophy see www.brahmakumaris.org.

No comments:

Post a Comment